ENGIE are recruiting for an Electrician to be based across East Anglia supporting contracts across the Region. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Maintenance & reactive callouts and minor works on all electrical issues
Minor electrical installation for refurbishment and alterations
Carry out reactive/ emergency calls to minor fabric callouts
Part of the 24/7 callout Rota
Liaise with our office helpdesk for extra works costs and information and minor direct involvement with the customer to discuss job progress and status
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· City and Guilds 236 (part 1 & 2);
· City and Guilds 2382 (18th Edition);
· City and Guilds 2391 or 2392 inspection and testing.
· Experience within a similar role/environment is essential
· Good Knowledge of working as mobile engineer in Local area
· Full Clean Driving Licence
· Computer literate with good skills in word, excel, email, internet etc
· Able to work on own initiative
· Good knowledge of SHEQ procedures, risk assessments, work permits etc
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under "employee sign in" to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Dec 9, 2020