For our Offshore Wind Division, located in Hoboken (Antwerp) we are looking for an Electrical Project Engineer Offshore Wind.
In the context of the Offshore Services division strategy and within the set framework, as a Project Engineer, you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team and shall be responsible for the engineering activities related to the different systems of your specialty (expertise). You will be responsible for the design and delivery of a set of electrical systems. You will report to the Team Lead Electrical.
· prepare integrated concept designs, outline specifications, technical specifications for systems and equipment, functional specifications together with partners where appropriate
· translate client's and statutory requirements in appropriate technical documents (request for proposal – technical part) to be used by the procurement team to obtain “best in class” conditions (at bidding phase and execution phase)
· lead the engineering activities for the allocated systems and monitor quality, assess input from engineering team, partners, suppliers and subcontractors
· prepare the operations & maintenance manuals to be delivered to customers
· incorporate appropriate maintenance engineering in the design and provide support to the in house Monitoring & Maintenance department
· provide support towards construction & commissioning: definition of procedures, tools & systems to organize the works for the construction of the products to be delivered
· university level degree, Master of Science in engineering (electrical/electromechanical)
· excellent knowledge and minimum 3 years' experience in engineering, procurement & construction activities related to complex structures
· track record related to offshore substations (OHVS) is a clear asset
· knowledge of DNVGL-OS-ST145 is a preference
· you have an electrical engineering background:
· knowledge of DNV-GL-OS-D201 is a preference
· knowledge of IEC60364 and IEC61439. Knowledge of IEC 61892 is an advantage
· experience with AutoCad and Eplan software is an advantage
· experience with Caneco software is an advantage
· able to manage good relationships with project management team, the client and our partners while monitoring ENGIE Fabricom's interests
· communication skills: English & Dutch. Knowledge of French and/or German is definitely an added value
ENGIE Fabricom is a major player in the growing European Offshore Wind Sector. Constantly seeking innovative solutions, we developed the multidisciplinary concept of the Offshore High-Voltage Substation (OHVS) to optimize exporting power generated by a wind farm. Our capacity to take an OHVS project from the initial feed studies through to operation and maintenance and to deliver on-time has greatly contributed to an increasing number of wind farm investors calling on our involvement.
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact: Lukas Scheerlinck – +32 479 91 26 50
Workplace: Leo Bosschartlaan 1, 2660 Hoboken
· Posting Date: Feb 25, 2020