Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Electrical Engineer to be based at Royal College of Art, Darwin Building, Kensington Gore, Kensington, London SW7 2EU This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 7:00am until 3:00pm and 12:00pm until 8:00pm - alternate weeks. You will also be part of the on call rota for out of hours emergencies.
Reporting in to the Portfolio Manager. You will be working to high standard of Building Maintenance for various FM Companies. We require a fully reliable engineer who can work on own initiative or within a team environment. Produce high quality reports of their findings along with estimates. The role will involve being the face of ENGIE so smart appearance and being able to discuss findings with others is required.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To carry out all PPM and repairs as necessary
· Ensure any parts / remedial works required are clearly and accurately stated
· Ensure that any difficulties encountered on engineering activities are reported to the onsite Supervisor/Manager
· To carry out reactive works associated with electrical aspects and other plant where appropriate to site
· To be familiar with and understand their own role in the site contingency plans for dealing with emergency situations
· To ensure that the onsite Supervisor/Manager is kept informed of all aspects of safety performance, plant performance and customers circumstances that may impact upon the safe, efficient, reliable and cost effective operation of the plant and smooth operation of the plant
· Assist the onsite Supervisor/Manager in the completion of all relevant documentation associated to the works undertaken; including those identified by the quality system or required by the Customer
· Identify where additional Method Statements and Risk Assessments are required
· Fulfilling the Site Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ)
· Ensuring the safe and efficient operation of plant and equipment Safely and efficiently maintain and repair plant and equipment To become familiar with all Company and site procedures
· Ensure all record keeping functions are completed on a daily basis
· Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety
· Understanding of escalation procedures
· Be part of out of hours call out rota
· Adhere to Safe systems of work
· Occasional work at the weekends and any additional time to be taken in lieu and be part of the on call rota
· Travel to other sites at Kensington and White City on regular occasions
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Able to work alone and as part of a team
· Mechanically qualified
· 17th Edition Wiring regs. Level 1,2,3
· Experienced fault-finding skills in mains – power distribution circuits, control boards, lighting circuits faults etc.
· IPAF Certificated for 3a & 3b machines (Desirable)
· Experience working on various mechanical systems (LTHW/CHWS/BCWS).
· Although not crucial a basic understanding of the L8 ACOP would also be beneficial
· A robust understanding of Health and Safety is required
· IOSH Managing safely or similar health and safety course
· CDM and project knowledge
· Proficient level of IT skills
· Ability to effectively work under pressure
· Ability to diagnose faults and recommend appropriate solutions
· Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
· Confident and positive
· Knowledge of Integrated CAFM systems and hand held PDA’s
· Desired experience with planon and planon mobile For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.