Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Electrical Craftsperson to be based at University Hospital of North Durham, North Road , Durham DH1 5TW. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week,(Shift pattern generally) Monday - Friday 08:00 hrs to 16:00 hrs. On offer is a salary of £28,205 per annum, Call Out allowance and benefits package.
The role of the Electrical Craftsperson is to undertake all electrical pre-planned maintenance and essential unplanned (reactive) repair works and general maintenance activities on the UHND Hospital site, being responsible to the Engineering Supervisor. Your primary role is to keep in good repair, all electrical services throughout all parts of the Hospital to ensure vital services are maintained. These works need to be completed to a high level of accuracy often requiring comparison and analysis of varying options and effective solutions. Instructions may be oral or written and may include the use of schematic drawings and technical specifications. Reporting to Electrical Engineering Manager, provide an electrical maintenance and repair service to the electrical infrastructure and associated equipment at UHND.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Carry out installation, repairs and planned preventative maintenance on complex electrical services, engineering plant and equipment, deal with new situations as they arise and pass on knowledge to others
· Systems include (but are not limited to):
· “Low voltage” switchgear and distribution boards and circuits
· Building Services controls automation,
· Door access, security and fire alarm systems.
· Nurse and emergency call systems to warded areas.
· Emergency Lighting
· Pneumatic Tube transfer system
· Heating, Air conditioning, ventilation and air handling systems.
· Catering equipment.
· Standby Generators and associated equipment.
· Must be able to achieve acceptable standards of workmanship and productivity
· To work on electrical systems as the core trade and to carry out routine mechanical tasks
· Participate in the on-call rota and work overtime (possibly at short notice) when requested to maintain critical services
· The ability to provide and receive technical information and instructions to work on equipment that may require analysis, judgement and decision-making
· Timely completion of all report sheets and test certificates, surveys and audits as necessary, to provide an auditable trail of quality control and history of work undertaken to legislative standards.
· Work closely with other trades and disciplines to achieve versatility, flexibility and co-operation towards effective and efficient working within the full scope of all relevant legislation and to fully understand the inter-relationships between the various maintenance crafts as well as other clinical and non-clinical service provisions
· To undertake specialist-training courses when required to learn new techniques and to gain accreditation and certification with new systems and plant etc.
· To ensure that competency is kept up to date with the current IEE Regulations
· Take responsibility and care of tools and any equipment issued to them For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Qualified time served Electrician
· City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/5 desirable
· 17th Edition
· Experience over a wide range of wiring systems (conduit, SWA, MICC, etc)
· Ample post apprenticeship experience required,
· Healthcare experience desirable but not essential,
· Cross-trade experience advantageous
· Good manual dexterity
· Good communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Able to follow written instruction and safety procedures
This role requires an enhanced disclosure
An enhanced disclosure contains the following information:
· All convictions both current and past,
· Cautions, reprimands and warnings help on the police national computer for England and Wales,
· Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included,
· Checks against the Children’s and Vulnerable adults barring list,
· Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.