ENGIE Impact is accelerating sustainability transformation for corporations, cities and governments around the world.
*In order to be considered for the role, your resume must be attached in your application.
The Data Analyst - Governance is responsible for working with Product Managers, Product Owners, Software Engineers and Business Analysts to validate and ensure data quality and standards across the ENGIE Impact enterprise.
· Understand and implement data requirements from the perspective of governance, oversight, standardization and stewardship.
· Create and perform Data Quality Control Audits for all Data and Analytics platforms for any changes to the Production baseline
· Define and maintain data quality rules by understanding business policy and system requirements being implemented.
· Document all aspects of data quality within the data governance framework, identifying methods to validate and enforce data quality.
· Assist in the definition and implementation of the data quality assessment plan.
· Establish Key Performance Indicators that measure system adherence to documented data quality rules.
· Monitor implemented entities, attributes and reference data, analyzing changes which may conflict with approved specifications.
· Assist data migration efforts to ensure transitioned data meets known data quality standards and provide product ownership with possible new standard recommendations.
· Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies against business requirements
· Create reporting and maintain metrics surrounding approved/unapproved and defined data elements.
· Interface with quality control Subject Matter Experts, compliance and Process Engineering to ensure data quality and consistency.
· Provide leadership and support of a cataloging system to support an enterprise data map including models, metadata, glossary & rules management.
· Provide general support to the business regarding Data Governance best practices and standards.
· Review and Understand the organization's processes, operations and goals to ensure proper compliance based on SOPs.
· Apply data stewardship principles to automated or manual cleansing of existing or recently created data elements
· Maintain high level of confidentiality and objectivity
· Perform other duties as assigned
· A Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other associated field
· Other combinations of education and experience considered.
· Minimum five years' experience at ENGIE Impact or related industry experience preferred
· Experience with Auditing processes of digital systems.
· 5 years of data analysis experience and SQL is preferred
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server & PowerBI/Tableau is required.
· Demonstrated excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Demonstrated excellent time management and organizational skills
· Displays self-motivation and the ability to work in a self-directed environment
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
· Dependable and adaptable
· Proven teamwork and collaboration
· Customer service orientation (internal and external)
· Data collection and inspection abilities
· Working knowledge of computers, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
· Strong understanding of Relational, Business Intelligence & No-SQL databases is desirable.
· Ability to understand XML & JSON is desirable
ENGIE Impact Information
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability consulting and services to clients across the globe. Comprised of existing ENGIE Group portfolio business that are leaders within their respective markets, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities to create a more effective, comprehensive offering for our clients – so we can take on their toughest sustainability challenges and they can see real results.
ENGIE Impact's people are our greatest strength, bound by our vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the global energy industry. As such, we nurture a company culture—through training, mentoring and professional development—that encourages all employees to thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to join ENGIE Impact.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Impact is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Impact: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos
· Posting Date: Feb 24, 2020