ENGIE Laborelec is a leading expertise and research centre in electrical power technology. Drawing on the skills of 280 highly specialized engineers and technicians, the company is active on the whole electricity value chain and backs a large set of customers in the fields of generation, transmission, distribution, storage and final use of electricity, with a particular focus upon the energy transition and the 3 Ds - decentralization, decarbonization and digitalization.
All forms of electricity generation come within our capabilities, whether centralized or decentralized, from fossil and nuclear to renewables technologies. Directly or indirectly, we also work for a large array of other customers, including grid operators, large industries, SMEs, cities, regions or residential prosumers.
With a strong focus on high value delivery for our customers, we combine expert knowledge and operational experience with state-of-the-art analysis and measurement capabilities to provide operational research and development services, specialized expertise and tailor-made global solutions. We guarantee the independence and objectivity of our solutions and recommendations.
Established in 1962 to support electricity companies with a wide range of specialized services, Laborelec is today a cooperative company, with ENGIE and independent grid operators as shareholders. Laborelec has a global presence, with activities in more than 60 countries and offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Chile and Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for several engineers (From junior to senior) prepared to grow in the (Industrial) Cybersecurity field; supporting Laborelec to deploy a range of diverse security related services & solutions and produce bulletproof& creative solutions.
The mission of our department is to provide a broad range of services and solutions to the industry (in industrial control and process automation system) over the whole system life cycle, enabling security improvement of industrial assets, operations and products. The services and solutions consist of a range of onsite cybersecurity assessments, participation in research programs, expert technical assistance, solution testing in our cybersecurity laboratory and monitoring in the Secure Operations Center (SOC).
A good knowledge of IT networks, IT cybersecurity, or cybersecurity for industrial control systems (ICS) is a plus to ensure that improvement opportunities are designed, defined, developed and implemented. Working in close collaboration with our customers with a customer centric approach is a must and a key success factor.
The missions take place worldwide and at different industry segments.
Some examples of frequently requested services are:
· Assessments / Audits
· Penetration testing including hardware penetration testing
· System hardening proposals and field testing
· FAT and SAT surveys (act as owner representative)
· Secure design
· Training solutions
· ICS cybersecurity related documents (e.g. Governance)
· Are you an IT engineer or an engineer specialized in process automation?
· Do you have experience in IT cybersecurity and/or ICS cybersecurity?
· Are you a team player willing to work in a project & service culture?
· Are you customer oriented? Is customer intimacy your second nature?
· Are you flexible and willing to work on missions abroad?
· Are you autonomous?
· Are you eager to learn?
· Are you a good communicator?
· Besides being fluent in English, you also practice one or more other, widely spoken languages
· Knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus
· You have a strong interested in (new) technologies?
Then don't hesitate to apply for this vacancy!
ENGIE Laborelec offers you:
· A competitive salary supplemented with many benefits
· A wide range of training and development opportunities
· A healthy work/life balance
· An exciting career in a leading research and competence center within ENGIE, the international energy player
Your HR contact
Liliane Kreisz firstname.lastname@example.org
Workplace : ENGIE Laborelec - Rodestraat 125 - 1630 Linkebeek
· Posting Date: Jan 21, 2020