ENGIE are recruiting for a Contract Administrator to be based in Science Museum, Exhibition Rd, Kensington, London SW7 2DD.
This is a permanent full time role (working 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm with one hour lunch) and on offer is a salary banding of £26,000-£29,000 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience. This role will report into the Contract Manager.
To be successful in this role you must provide the following:
· Minimum of 3 year history of employment (including information which can be verified for any gaps)
· If you do not have 3 years previous employment, a professional reference must be provided (obtained from a Medical Practitioner, Officer of the Armed Forces, Teacher, Lecturer, Lawyer, Bank Manager, Civil Servant etc)
· Proof of identity & eligibility to work in the UK which must include :
· Photographic I.D - Passport or Driving Licence.
· Passport and all relevant work permits
· or NI Number information / proof and full Birth certificate
· If no legal photographic documentation is owned then a passport photo which has been signed and verified by any of the above professionals will be required. This needs to show their title, signature and contact details.
· 2 proofs of address from within the last 3 months (i.e. council tax bill, bank statement, utilities bills).
· Any required qualifications or driving licence if required for the role.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· Overall responsibility for the effective management of all admin and helpdesk roles across the contract and to provide support to the Contract Manager and the site team.
· To work with the Contract Manager and site team to ensure that effective financial control is maintained over contract
· Overall administrative responsibility for scheduling, issuing, monitoring progress and completions of PPM tasks including annual subcontractor maintenance tasks
· Raising Corrective maintenance tasks following on from PPM completed tasks
· Amending tasks on the CAFM system where and when required including creation of new assets and frequencies
· Raising Purchase Orders, preparing variable/additional expenditure information for monthly invoicing
· Understanding operational requirements and timeframes
· Able to experience, prioritise work from the Account management team, while offering support and assistance to the contract administration team.
· Able to support the helpdesk when required For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Previous experience in a similar role within the service delivery industry
· Excellent communication skills
· Awareness of FM business/industry and service delivery
· Previous working experience on CAFM system
· Excellent organisational skills are essential
· Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs
· Financial awareness For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.