ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to be based in Skills Funding Agency, Cheylesmore House, Quinton Road, Coventry CV1 2WT. This is a permanent, part time role working 16 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 17:30pm - 20:30pm, Friday 16:30 - 20:30. On offer is a competitive salary of £8.55 per hour.
Cleaning plays a key role in the scope of the TFM contact at Cheylesmore House. Through the introduction of modern equipment and implementation of rigorous cleaning schedules Engie is committed to offering a first class service. You will be responsible for ensuring customer service is at the heart of the FM services delivered. Working closely with the onsite teams you will ensure performance targets are met and all works are carried out effectively, efficiently and in a safe manner.
You will be responsible for ensuring costs are kept within budget for both consumable products and staffing resources.
As a Cleaning Supervisor you will need exceptional management skills to lead, motivate and develop your team. You will be experienced in carrying out performance and quality audits, producing regular and timely reports and be up to date with all current H&S legislation. You will have a keen desire to both motivate and empower your team to be the best they can be by leading by example.
· You will plan, organise, direct and control the operational resources in order to deliver consistently high cleaning standards, customer service and operational efficiencies.
· The right individual will have attention to detail, a commitment to driving service improvements and a passion for working as part of a close knit team.
· Working alongside the site FM you will be equally responsible for the delivery of routine planned and periodic cleaning, including any reactive works.
· You will ensure your team are trained to carry out works safely, efficiently and to the prescribed standard.
· You will manage sickness and holiday requests ensuring cover is resourced from within the existing team.
· You will be required to hold 1:1 meetings with staff where necessary.
· You will carry out regular refresher training to all of your team in all aspects of Manual handling, COSHH, SSOW and Workplace Safety Measures.
· You will be required to carry out cleaning audits – evaluate communicate and rectify actions where needed and submit any findings to the site FM in the appropriate format.
· You will ensure sufficient consumables and cleaning materials are ordered, maintaining stock levels at an adequate level.
· You will ensure that all working areas are kept to the highest standard of hygiene, health and safety and presentation.
· You will report to the site FM any maintenance issues that may arise.
· You will be able to work under pressure, problem solve and to use your initiative when required.
· You will follow all company systems and processes as prescribed by company policy.
· You will ensure all staff observe the site rules and maintain a smart appearance, wearing the company’s uniform and appropriate PPE at all times whilst at work.
· You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH regulations and be confident that all company Health and Safety policies, procedures are adhered to by you and your team.
· You must be prepared to perform any other reasonable duties as requested by Site FM / Site Manager.
· You should be ready and willing to deal with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner at all times to exceed our customer’s expectations.
· You will ensure that instructions for the maintenance, cleaning and storage of equipment are always adhered to.
· You will assist Facilities teams by inspecting on a monthly basis the condition of internal fabric maintenance within our nominated buildings. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Display a proven ability to manage all aspects of people and service levels within the scope of the contract
· Possess the ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, employees and teams at all levels.
· Display a high level of application on the achievement of targeted results and service delivery standards.
· Present a comprehensive appreciation of the necessities of Health & Safety and associated legislation.
· Remain calm under pressure, command respect, have the confidence of colleagues and communicate effectively at all levels with all relevant stakeholders.
· Continuously pursue optimum standards of cleaning and customer service levels whilst being prepared to embrace change, you will recognise possibilities for improvements in service levels and be prepared to educate yourself from experiences both positive and negative.
· BICs qualification desirable.
· NVQ L2 in Cleaning & Support Services advantageous
· NVQ in Managing People advantageous
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.