ENGIE are recruiting for a Early Morning Cleaning Supervisor to be based at 1 Victoria Street, London SW1H 0ET. This is a permanent part time role working 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday 05:00 am to 08:00 am. On offer is a salary of £6,778 per annum.
The successful candidate will supervise and proactively assist with the monitoring of the everyday soft cleaning services in accordance with contracted specifications and obligations. To lead team by example, providing concise information and instruction, plan work load according to schedule, show evidence of monitoring and carry out relevant procedures put in place by Engie.
Reporting to the Soft Services Manager
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To liaise with management when dealing with complaints or request from clients that fall outside of usual services.
· To make sure that all washroom areas of the premises are kept to the highest standard of hygiene, health and safety and presentation.
· Report to Manager and/or Deputy of any maintenance/health and safety issues that may arise.
· Ensure that all the consumables are supplied effectively, and not allowing any of the dispensers to run short of supplies (soap, hand towels, toilet tissue, etc).
· To conduct stock checks and report levels of materials in the store rooms/cleaning cupboards to make sure they do not drop.
· Be used to working under pressure, problem solve and to use their initiative when necessary.
· Ensure all company processes and procedures are adhered to and followed at all times.
· Observe the site rules and maintain a smart appearance and wearing the companies uniform at all times. To also make sure this is replicated by all cleaning staff.
· Be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations to make certain that all company Health and Safety policies, procedures are adhered to and report any of these concerns to relevant parties.
· Ensure that instructions for the maintenance, cleaning and storage of equipment are always followed.
· Ensure cupboards are kept clean and locked when not in use.
· Be proactive and creative in improving current best working practises, while following the company safety procedures.
· Be willing to deal with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner at all times to exceed the customer’s expectations
· Maintain a positive on-site relationship with customers and be aware of any potential or existing customer dissatisfaction or circumstance and ensure that escalation to the rest of supervisors and management is suitably informed in a timely manner.
· To attend operational meetings with supervisors to keep up to date with any issues or concerns that needs to be escalated to the rest of the team and manager.
· To carry out regular meetings with own team to plan upcoming workload.
· To assist management with the delivery of periodic cleaning, reactive services and service level agreements to ensure they are met within agreed time frames and apply to cleaning and related services.
· To be innovative in improving service levels and communicate any suggestions to management.
· Act at all times in the best interest of the business to further good relations
· To show evidence of carrying out monitoring audits/checks across the area of responsibility, ensuring standards are being met or exceeded.
· Provide regular feedback to management on all developments and problems within areas of responsibility and/or with staff
· Be prepared to perform any other reasonable duties as requested by management. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Experience within the cleaning/hospitality industry with proven knowledge of housekeeping best practices.
· Cleaning supervisor experience.
· Good Timekeeping and attendance record.
· An outgoing personality with strong customer service focus.
· Proven experience of delivering a high-quality service with an eye for detail, and the ability to communicate those expectations to the rest of the team to achieve the same high standards.
· Ability to be flexible with working hours, willingness to manage change within a diverse working environment.
· BICS qualified or similar desirable For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.