Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to be based at Highbury Grove school, 8 Highbury Grove, Highbury East, London N5 2EQ . This is a permanent full time role working 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday 06:30 - 10:30 & 16:00 - 19:00. On offer is a salary of £20,000 - £22,500, dependent upon skills and experience
The role of the Cleaning Supervisor is to manage the cleaning team across the Highbury Grove Estate including Higbury Grove and Samuel Rhodes. Directly managing around 14 cleaners.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Undertake cleaning set when and where needed.
· Managing sickness and annual leave in line with business needs to get the most out of cleaners and the hours they complete.
· To assist in the selection and training of suitable cleaning operatives in liaison with the facilities manager
· To keep daily staff attendance records and maintain signing in books
· To allocate work areas to operatives
· To complete on site time sheets to the company time schedules, fax to appropriate office for payroll input
· To ensure that cleaning operatives obey site rules and maintain smart appearance including the wearing of Cofely uniforms
· To control the issuing and usage of cleaning materials
· To ensure that only the correct cleaning materials are used on site, report any unauthorised use of chemicals not provided by the company
· To ensure that all machinery is in a safe working condition by carrying out weekly checks
· To report any defects on any electrical equipment to the appropriate Premises Manager immediately and place out of use
· To report all accidents / incidents and potential hazards to the Premises Manager and ensure appropriate records are made
· To ensure that all equipment and store cupboards are kept clean and equipment and materials are locked away when not in use
· To ensure wet floor warnings and other safety signs are provided to operatives and used correctly
· To report any damage and safety defects on the customers premises to the Premises Manager, record in the communications book if appropriate
· To monitor the standard of work of the cleaning operatives using the weekly building checklist and to check that all scheduled tasks are completed
· Report poor performance issues to the Premises Manager
· To deal with customer complaints immediately, reporting serious complaints to the Premises Manager
· To attend appropriate training sessions to update knowledge of cleaning equipment and new processes on materials and company procedures relevant to the role of Site Supervisor
· To maintain pleasant and satisfactory customer relations;
· To ensure all company documentation is kept up to date signed appropriately that is applicable to the role of the Cleaning Supervisor
· To ensure all operatives are aware of the client/company statutory fire safety regulations For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Must be able to complete a Enhanced DBS in line with the Contracts requirements
· Must have cleaning experience/knowledge of cleaning substances and techniques;
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work load effectively with good organisational skills.
· Must be able to work well as part of a team.
· Flexible approach to the role.
· Ability to work additional hours when required to cover sickness and annual leave.
· To complete and sign company documentation and submit to line manager as requested.
· To wear protective clothing as issued, adhering to the Health and Safety requirements of the Company and observing all client and Company statutory Fire and Safety regulations
This role requires an enhanced disclosure
An enhanced disclosure contains the following information:
· All convictions both current and past,
· Cautions, reprimands and warnings help on the police national computer for England and Wales,
· Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included,
· Checks against the Children’s and Vulnerable adults barring list,
· Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.