ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to be based in Coventry, CV1 2WT. This is a permanent part time role working 30 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £14,040 per annum and benefits package.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 14:30pm until 20:30pm.
You will plan, organise, direct and control the operational resource to enable the delivery of consistently high cleaning standards, customer service and operational productivities.
The right individual will possess attention to detail, a commitment to driving service improvements and a passion for the building and the ability to work as part of a larger team.
Working alongside the Site Manager and Site Co-ordinator you will ensure staff are adequately trained to carry out their work safely, efficiently and to the standard prescribed.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Manage sickness and holiday requests ensuring cover is resourced from within the existing team
· Required to hold 1:1 meetings with staff where necessary
· Carry out regular refresher training to all your team in all aspects of Manual handling, COSHH, SSOW and Workplace Safety Measures
· Required to carry out cleaning audits – evaluate, communicate and rectify actions where needed and submit any findings to the Site Manager in the appropriate format
· Ensure sufficient consumables and cleaning materials are requested, maintaining stock levels at an adequate level. Monthly stock inventory submitted to Site Manager
· ensure that all working areas are kept to the highest standard of hygiene, health and safety and presentation
· Report any maintenance issues that may arise pursuant to site procedures
· Able to work under pressure, problem solve and to use your initiative when required
· Follow all company systems and processes as prescribed by company policy
· Ensure all staff observe the site rules and maintain a smart appearance, wearing the company’s uniform and appropriate PPE at all times whilst at work
· Responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH regulations and be confident that all Company Health and Safety policies, procedures are adhered to by you and your team. You must be prepared to perform any other reasonable duties as requested by Site Manager
· You should be ready and willing to deal with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner always to exceed our customer’s expectations
· Ensure that instructions for the maintenance, cleaning and storage of equipment are always adhered to
· Assist Facilities teams by inspecting monthly the condition of internal fabric maintenance within our nominated buildings
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Have previous personal experience with delivery of cleaning requirements for a professional site environment
· Display a proven ability to manage all aspects of people and service levels within the scope of the contract with proven experience in similar environment.
· Possess the ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, employees and teams at all levels
· Display a high level of application on the achievement of targeted results and service delivery standards
· Remain calm under pressure, command respect, have the confidence of colleagues and communicate effectively at all levels with all relevant stakeholders
· Continuously pursue optimum standards of cleaning and customer service levels whilst being prepared to embrace change, you will recognise possibilities for improvements in service levels and be prepared to educate yourself from experiences both positive and negative
· BICs qualification desirable
· NVQ L2 in Cleaning & Support Services advantageous
· NVQ in Managing People advantageous
· Present a comprehensive appreciation of the necessities of Health & Safety and associated legislation
· Microsoft work and excel For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.