ENGIE are recruiting for 2
Cleaning Operatives to be based at Johnson Controls, Tyco Park, Grimshaw lane, Newton Heath, Manchester M40 2WL, also covering Dual sites. This is a permanent part time role working 32.5 hours per week,( 5 days out of 7 ) . On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The role of the Cleaner Operative is to maintain cleaning standards at our client’s head offices in Manchester. To check all areas are clean and presentable at the end of the day, to fill in on occasions of sickness and holiday. To ensure that all areas are kept clean and tidy, all bins are emptied and pay particular attention to all toilets and kitchens. This is a very busy site that requires someone with a responsible nature that takes pride in their work every day. Any other ad hoc duties .
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Confident fast thinking and crisis management skills required.
· Able to deal with all kinds of ad hoc requests as well as stock takes and general upkeep of all company property. Time management and a great understanding of getting the job done essential
· Reliable person needed to ensure that company standards are met and instilled every day whilst at work without a manager present. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous cleaning and supervisory experience helpful
· Must have a 5 year checkable work history and proof of every job for the past three years For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.