ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based in Stevenage, SG1 2AS. This is a permanent part time role working 20 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £8,143.20 per annum and benefits package.
The normal working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, 6:00am until 10:00am.
Reporting to the Soft Services Supervisor who is dedicated to the Stevenage site at the Airbus Defence and Space contract.As the Part time Cleaner you will be responsible for maintaining high standards of cleaning services across the site, this will include office and clean room cleaning.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To provide a high standard of cleaning within office and cleanroom environments
· Become a fully integrated member of the existing team and take on the one team approach
· The successful candidate must provide a significant contribution to overall efficiency, effectiveness & must therefore play their part in the overall delivery of service
· To gain a full knowledge of all areas which have to be covered in the course of duty, (to an agreed work specification and time allocation)
· To ensure that all specified areas as stated on the work schedule are cleaned to the standard required. All daily, weekly and periodic tasks are carried out as required
· To gain a full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents
· To gain a full working knowledge of secure and general waste procedures and to ensure they are followed
· To ensure all cleaning equipment is kept scrupulously clean and maintained in good, safe working order
· To report any maintenance defects to the Supervisor
· To observe Client and Company rules at all times
· To wear protective clothing as issued
· To observe all Client and Company Statutory Fire and Safety Regulations and to promote good safety habits and methods of work
· To deal with any complaints immediately, and report to the Supervisor
· To perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by Supervisor
· To adhere to Health and Safety Booklet
· To ensure that only the correct cleaning materials are used for the job required
· To report all SHEQ incidents to you line manager
· To ensure that all equipment and stores cupboards are kept clean and equipment and materials are locked away when not in use
· To fully comply with SHEQ requirements and local client H&S rules
· To attend appropriate training sessions to update knowledge of cleaning equipment, materials and company procedures
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Prior experience in the same role required
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.