ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based in London E16 2EW. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Reporting in to the Cleaning Supervisor, you will provide a quality and professional cleaning to areas on site. You'll be working to a schedule, carrying out specific tasks and keeping the areas clean and hazard free.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Working at a client site responsible for the professional cleaning of our clients spaces following an agreed PPM schedule
· Check all areas of responsibility before leaving area
· The areas are mostly Offices, Toilets, Receptions stairwells, fire exits, meeting rooms, corridors, changing rooms and tea areas
· To provide a reactive service when requested by line manager or site management
· Ensure wash facilities consumables are kept replenished so not to run out during the day
· Liaise with the Help Desk and supervisor to report any issues and order consumables
· Maintain the cleanliness of the cleaning cupboard with a team
· Report any potential hazards using agreed forms
· Carry out Tool Box Talks and other H&S training to comply with ENGIE’s H&S targets
· Ensure COSHH safety register is understood and adhered to
· Any other duties appropriate to the post as required
· Working in a safe and hazard free environment by ensuring all areas are clear and clean
· Engie are committed to providing training for the successful candidate. We expect the successful candidate to undertake available training courses and research to enhance personal knowledge, skills and experience
· Report to the supervisor any incident or accident
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous experience essential
· Good verbal communication skill
· Team Work & self-motivated
· Attention to detail
· Adaptable to change/flexible working approach
· Ability to deal with staff and client in a professional and helpful manner For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
“if you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview . ”
· Posting Date: Jul 2, 2019