Description de l'offre
ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based at 323 Kennington Lane, London, SE11 5QY.
This is a permanent, part time role working 15 hours a week Monday to Friday 17:30 to 20:30 and on offer will be an hourly rate of £7.83. This role will report into the Cleaning Supervisor.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· To have full knowledge of all areas which have to be covered in the course of duty (to an agreed work specification and time allocation;
· To ensure that all specified areas as stated on the work schedule are cleaned to the standard required. All daily, weekly and periodic tasks are carried out as required;
· To have a full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents;
· To ensure all cleaning equipment is kept scrupulously clean and maintained in good, safe working order;
· To be aware of material expenditure and avoid unnecessary waste;
· To report any maintenance defects to your line manager;
· To ensure and maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and to give particular attention to hands/fingernails, hair care and general appearance. Sturdy full shoes, minimal jewellery, (wedding ring and stud earrings) can be worn;
· To wear protective clothing as issued;
· To observe all Client and Company Statutory Fire and Safety Regulations and to promote good safety habits and methods of work;
· To deal with any complaints immediately and report to the Line Manager;
· To perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by your Line Manager;
· To complete and sign company time sheet and submit to your line manager;
· To adhere to Health and Safety Booklet;
· To carry out ad hoc cleaning duties as necessary or as requested by your line manager.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
Previous cleaning experience would be an advantage but full training will be provided.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.