Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based in Ilkeston DE7 5TS. This is a permanent, Part-time role working 20 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £7.83 per hour.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 16:00pm until 20:00pm.
Reporting to the FM Supervisor, the Cleaning Operative will be part of the team of Cleaning personnel responsible for the cleaning and catering standards at Amcor Ilkeston.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Evening cleaning of the offices toilets and kitchen
· Undertake cleaning and in an industrial environment such as mop floors, empty bins, clean offices vacuuming
· Respond in a timely manner to any issues such as spillages
· Ensure cleaning and cleaning materials are operated in a safe and economic manner, and in accordance with their instructions for use.
· Ensure that cleaning and cleaning equipment and designated storage areas are maintained in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
· Carry out the duties of the cleaner in accordance with safe working practices within statutory, Company and recommended guidelines
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Experience of industrial cleaning services
· The use of cleaning materials and equipment
· Understand basic health and safety principles
· Attain a consistent specified standard of cleaning
· Able to work closely with other site staff to meet work schedules
· Good communication and customer care skills
· Capable of working with minimum supervision
· Awareness of risk assessments and working safely with equipment For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Jan 16, 2019