Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based in Darlington DL1 1RW. This is a permanent part time role working 17.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £7,452 per annum and benefits package.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 05:00am until 08:30am.
Reporting in to the Site Supervisor, you will support other cleaners and the Supervisor onsite, servicing a general office environment, including washrooms and kitchens and floors.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To carry out all work as requested
· The Cleaning Operative will be expected to make sure that all their working areas in these premises are kept to the highest standard of hygiene, health and safety and presentation
· Report to Supervisor/Manager any maintenance issues that may arise
· Be used to working under pressure, problem solve and to use their initiative when necessary
· Ensure to follow all company systems and processes
· Observe the site rules and maintain a smart appearance and wearing the companies uniform and appropriate PPE at all times
· Be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations to make certain that all company Health and Safety policies, procedures are adhered to
· Be prepared to perform any other reasonable duties as requested by Supervisor / Site Manager
· Be willing to deal with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner at all times to exceed the customer’s expectations.
· Ensure that instructions for the maintenance, cleaning and storage of equipment are always followed
· Keeping our buildings clean, serving our customers
· Working with people carrying out cleaning tasks
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous cleaning experience is essential, preferably within an office environment
· First Aid Certificate
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.