Bouygues Energies & Services operates in over 30 countries globally. Using the expertise of our 2,640 UK employees, we provide engineering and service capabilities committed to designing, building, operating and maintaining infrastructure, buildings and industrial facilities.
From facilities management and energy performance and supply, to smart city, infrastructure and industry solutions; we have a successful track record of delivering services in a range of complex and secure critical environments.
WFS Cleaning Operative, 15 hpw-11086
Date of vacancy
Facility management - FM Operational Management
Description of assignment
Will report to the Cleaning Team Leader
To carry out general cleaning duties including cleaning, vacuuming and dusting in classrooms and communal areas
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 15 hours per week, 15:00 – 18:00 except Tuesday will be a 16:00 – 19:00 shift, 52.143 weeks per year
• Previous experience of working in a cleaning role is desirable but not essential
• Previous experience of working in the education sector helpful
• Experience of working in a customer focused environment essential
• Able to communicate clearly and effectively
• A flexible and proactive approach to work
• Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements relevant to equipment and chemicals being used
• Able to work under own initiative to meet requirements of the role
As the post involves working with children, successful applicants will be subject to criminal records check.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities
Waltham Forest, Walthamstow
Europe, United Kingdom