ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based in Petersfeild, Hampshire, GU32 3DD. This is a permanent, part time role working 35 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package .
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 6:00am until 1.30pm.
Reporting in to the Site Manager, You will be part of the Engie onsite team delivering cleaning services, working to best practice and Good Manufacturing Practices and in line with health and safety procedures, to deliver best in class provision of outsourced soft services.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To carry out general cleaning duties including washrooms as instructed by your line manager
· Adhere to the cleaning schedule
· To ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are met
· To ensure that all areas are cleaned to the standard dictated on the cleaning regimes
· To ensure that all cleaning equipment are kept operational, and reporting any faults in a timely manner
· Carrying out other projects as dictated by operational needs of business
· To ensure that the front of the building is presentable at all times
· Other ad hock requests
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous cleaning experience For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.