ENGIE are recruiting for a cleaning operative to be based at Lincolnshire Schools, Church Lane Primary School, Church Lane, Sleaford, NG23 5BQ. This is a permanent part time role working 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday 15:00 pm to 19:00 pm (term time only, 42 weeks per year). On offer is a salary of £6,577 per annum.
Reporting to the Services Supervisor, the role of the cleaning operative is to maintain high standard of building and material cleanliness within school establishment at Church Lane Primary School.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Able to carry out routine and non-routine specified tasks to prescribed standards
· as instructed by the Supervisor or other authorised persons use cleaning materials and
· operate power cleaning equipment in a safe and economic manner and in accordance with
· their instructions for use. Ensure that cleaning equipment and designated storage areas are maintained in a clean, tidy and safe condition. Observe all safety instructions and wear the
· correct protective clothing for the task to be undertaken. Report to the Cleaning Supervisor or
· Caretaker any damage to school property, or potential hazards, or any issues that are likely to
· affect the task to be undertaken. Ensure the security of the allocated areas on completion of
· the cleaning tasks, including switching off lights and heating to conserve energy. Undertake
· training as necessary to maintain the requirements of the service. Collaborate and co-operate
· with work colleagues and users of the facilities to deliver a customer focused service. Ensure
· site and grounds are fully secure and locked including external gates. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Thorough knowledge of commercial cleaning methods particularly within an Education establishment.
This role requires an enhanced disclosure
An enhanced disclosure contains the following information:
· All convictions both current and past,
· Cautions, reprimands and warnings help on the police national computer for England and Wales,
· Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included,
· Checks against the Children’s and Vulnerable adults barring list,
· Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.