ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based at
Station Road Burton Upon Trent DE14 1BG . This is a permanent full time role working 8 hours per day, any 5 from 7, therefore flexibility is required . On offer is a salary of £9:00 per hour.
The cleaning operatives are responsible for creating and maintaining a clean and tidy environment on site in the Molson Coors Sites across Burton Brewery. The Cleaners are required to undertake the following duties as directed by the Supervisor using the prescribed methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification. Reporting to Cleaning Team Leader.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Ensuring that Service Level Agreements are maintained, and task are carried out to a high standard.
· Duties include but are not limited to the following -
· Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated
· Bin points.
· Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
· Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
· Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
· using electrically powered scrubber dryers to scrub floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
· To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of
· cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
· To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the
· To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
· The use of chemical agents as directed by the Cleaning Supervisor in the discharge of
· cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving correct instructions and
· To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than
· body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level, during periodic cleaning
· maintenance programmes.
· Clean sinks, cookers and work surface areas within mess rooms.
· To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous industrial & office cleaning experience desirable For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.