Description de l'offre
'Dream up your idea of the future with ENGIE.
You are the energy the world needs.
We are looking for thousands of talented individuals from around the world to create energy that respects the environment and that everyone can access. Discover from today exciting and collaborative jobs that contribute for the towns and the world of tomorrow.
250 occupations are waiting for you at ENGIE, world leader in energy.'
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based at Rising Brook Community Fire Station,Hesketh Road,Stafford, ST17 9NF. This is a permanent part time role working 6 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary,and benefits package.
Working Hours are as Follows:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 2 hours per day
(Hours can be agreed to suit employee and Fire Station).
The role of the Cleaning Operative is to oversee all aspects of running the main cleaning of these premises. Main responsibilities will include ensuring that working areas are always within the standards of cleanliness expected by the customers. Reporting to Supervisor
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To carry out all work as requested.
· The Cleaning Operative will be expected to make sure that all their working areas in these premises are kept to the highest standard of hygiene, health and safety and presentation.
· Report to Caretaker any maintenance issues that may arise.
· Be used to working under pressure, problem solve and to use their initiative when necessary
· Ensure to follow all company systems and processes.
· Observe the site rules and maintain a smart appearance and wearing the companies uniform at all times.
· Be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations to make certain that all company Health and Safety policies, procedures are adhered to.
· Ensure that instructions for the maintenance, cleaning and storage of equipment are always followed.
· Ensure cupboards are kept clean and locked when not in use.
· Be proactive and creative in improving current best working practises, while following the company safety procedures.
· Be prepared to perform any other reasonable duties as requested by the Caretaker.
· Be willing to deal with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner at all times to exceed the customer’s expectations.
· Maintain a positive on-site relationship with customers and be aware of any potential or existing customer dissatisfaction or circumstance and ensure that management are suitably informed in a timely manner.
· Provide cover for holidays, sickness and emergencies when required at all Stoke & Staffs Fire Stations. For more information about ENGIEplease visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Experience within the cleaning/hospitality industry with proven knowledge of housekeeping best practices.
· Good Timekeeping and attendance record.
· An outgoing personality with strong customer service focus.
· Proven experience of delivering a high quality service with an eye for detail, and the ability to communicate those expectations to the rest of the team to achieve the same high standards.
· BICS qualified or similar desirable
This role requires an enhanced disclosure.
An enhanced disclosure contains the following information:
· All convictions both current and past,
· Cautions, reprimands and warnings held on the police national computer for England and Wales,
· Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included,
· Checks against the Children’s and Vulnerable adults barring list,
· Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.