ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaner to be based in Neston CH64 6QE. This is a permanent part time role working 12.5 hours per week. Monday - Friday 05:00pm - 07:00pm. On offer is a salary of £8.75 per hour.
To provide a cleaning service within corporate buildings, community centres and schools.
This post holder will:
· Carry out all work as requested
· The Cleaning Operative will be expected to make sure that all their working areas in these premises are kept to the highest standard of hygiene, health and safety and presentation
· Report to Supervisor/Manager any maintenance issues that may arise
· Be used to working under pressure, problem solve and to use their initiative when necessary
· Ensure to follow all company systems and processes
· Observe the site rules and maintain a smart appearance and wearing the companies uniform and appropriate PPE at all times
· Be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations to make certain that all company Health and Safety policies, procedures are adhered to
· Ensure cupboards are kept clean and locked when not in use
· Be proactive and creative in improving current best working practices, while following the company safety procedures
· Be prepared to perform any other reasonable duties as requested by Supervisor / Site Manager
· Be willing to deal with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner at all times to exceed the customer’s expectations.
· Maintain a positive on-site relationship with customers and be aware of any potential or existing customer dissatisfaction or circumstance and ensure that supervisors / management are suitably informed in a timely manner
· Act at all times in the best interest of the business to further good relations
· Ensure that instructions for the maintenance, cleaning and storage of equipment are always followed
· Keeping our buildings clean, serving our customers
· Working with other people carrying out cleaning tasks
· Ability to work to a strict deadline This role involves l ifting and manual handling .
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· No previous experience required
· Post holder will work in a safe environment and will receive continuous support and supervision For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.