ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaner to be based at Tameside Magistrates Court, OL6 7TP. On offer is a salary of £8.72 per hour.
Shifts times are 07:00-09:00 M-F
You will keep the building clean and tidy to the highest standard of hygiene, health and safety whilst maintaining a professional manner with all members of staff and general public.
Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, dusting, and bathroom services
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Previous cleaning experience
· Previous experience in a customer facing role
· Good knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
· Ideally BICs trained (not essential)
For this role you must undergo BPSS level vetting. Part of this includes DBS clearance therefore ability to pass is essential
ENGIE Benefits Include:
· 20 days holidays (+8 public holidays)
· Life Insurance
· Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
· Employee personal & professional development profile
· Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under "employee sign in" to apply for this role.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Jan 14, 2021