ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaner to be based in Manchester Crown Court Crown Square Crown Square, Manchester M3 3FL. This is a permanent part-time role working 30 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, and benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Cleaner to perform a variety of cleaning and maintenance duties. The cleaner will be in charge of maintaining all public and private spaces. Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, dusting, and bathroom services
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Previous commercial cleaning experience
· Experience within a customer focused environment.
· Health and Safety Level 1 is desirable (not essential)
· Ideally BICs trained (not essential)
For this role you must undergo BPSS level vetting. Part of this includes DBS clearance therefore the ability to pass is essential
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under 'employee sign in' to apply for this role.
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE Benefits Include:
· Paid holidays pro rata (+8 public holidays
· Life Insurance
· Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
· Employee personal and professional development profile
· Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Jan 11, 2021