ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaner to be based at Lambeth Town Hall. Brixton Hill. London. SW2 1RW.This is a permanent part-time role working 12.5 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £ 6,857 per annum. Come and join our team.
Working hours - Monday to Friday - 19.00 to 21.30
To be responsible for the cleaning of areas as allocated by the Supervisor to the standard required.
• To have full knowledge of all areas which have to be covered in the course of duty (to an agreed work specification and time allocation;
• To ensure that all specified areas as stated on the work schedule are cleaned to the standard required. All daily, weekly and periodic tasks are carried out as required;
• To have a full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents;
• To ensure all cleaning equipment is kept scrupulously clean and maintained in good, safe working order;
• To be aware of material expenditure and avoid unnecessary waste;
• To report any maintenance defects to your line manager;
• To ensure and maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and to give particular attention to hands/fingernails, hair care and general appearance. Sturdy full shoes, minimal jewellery, (wedding ring and stud earrings) can be worn;
• To wear protective clothing as issued;
• To observe all Client and Company Statutory Fire and Safety Regulations and to promote good safety habits and methods of work;
• To deal with any complaints immediately and report to the Line Manager;
• To perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by your Line Manager;
• To complete and sign company time sheet and submit to your line manager;
• To adhere to Health and Safety Booklet;
• To carry out ad hoc cleaning duties as necessary or as requested by your line manager.
• Previous cleaning experience
• Knowledge of COSHH regulations
• Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures
• DBS/CRB Enhanced
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview.
· Posting Date: Aug 8, 2019