'Dream up your idea of the future with ENGIE.
You are the energy the world needs.
We are looking for thousands of talented individuals from around the world to create energy that respects the environment and that everyone can access. Discover from today exciting and collaborative jobs that contribute for the towns and the world of tomorrow.
250 occupations are waiting for you at ENGIE, world leader in energy.'
ENGIE are recruiting for a Team Cleaner to be based at St David’s Hospital, Cowbridge Road East, Canton, Cardiff CF11 9XB. This is a permanent, part-time role working 16.5 hours per week, 09:00 to 15:00, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays (with 30 minutes unpaid break each day). On offer is a competitive salary.
The role holder will report to the Domestic Team Manager.
Specific Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Mopping of corridors
· Cleaning of all offices, patient rooms, toilets and day rooms
· Assisting with clearing crockery and cutlery
· Damp dusting, barrier cleaning and high-level dusting
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications / Skills / Experience Required:
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Previous cleaning experience, ideally within a kitchen/ hospital (or similar) environment
· Ability to follow strict hygiene procedures
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Attention to detail
· Food Hygiene Certificate would be advantageous
· Enhanced DBS*
*This role requires an enhanced disclosure.
An enhanced disclosure contains the following information:
· All convictions both current and past,
· Cautions, reprimands and warnings held on the police national computer for England and Wales,
· Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included,
· Checks against the Children’s and Vulnerable adults barring list,
· Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no relocation package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.