ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for a CCTV Operator to be based at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, E20 2ST.
This is a permanent, full time role working 42 hours a week on a ‘4 on 4 off’ basis alternating days and nights and on offer will be a salary of £25,000 per annum. This role will report into the Security Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· To provide excellent communication and CCTV skills within the QEOP control room only, this is responsible for supporting and managing all activity in and around the Olympic Park.
· To provide clear and timely communication to Security Officers, Park management and outside agencies on key incidents that may affect the Olympic Park operation, cause distress to visitors, retailers and Park staff.
· Deal with news events that affect Olympic Park operations
· Update and input of information into electronic reporting system
· Serious incident tracking and management
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· Valid CCTV SIA licence
· Complete knowledge of large public/open spaces and challenges they present
· A decisive and assertive decision maker who can interpret situations to proceed with a prioritised action plan that achieves the results required
· Able to adapt to an ever changing environment and be flexible with regards to job role
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.