Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Catering Assistant/Cook to be based in Bury,
BL9 8RE. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £18,000 per annum and benefits package.
In the role of the Catering Assistant/Cook you'll provide the link between the Catering Team and Chef ensuring Back-of-House and Front-of-House assistance.
Working with the Catering Supervisor and Chef to ensure high standards of Customer Services are delivered and maintained, along with providing a quality and varied standard of food delivered.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include :
· Able to cater in busy environment, using a combination of fresh produce
· To assist the Chef in Back-of-House when required and assist Front-of-House
· First point of cover for Chef during annual leave periods
· Support the Chef with menu planning taking in to account seasonal produce and customer preferences identified over time
· Assist Counter Service during Breakfast and Lunch Services
· Till assistance on a rotated basis
· Rotate with the washing duties
· Back-of-House/Front-of-House clean down
· Partake in stock takes and provide updates for stock/consumable orders to the Chef and Catering Supervisor
· To fill out relevant paperwork
· Ensure that a high standard of personal grooming is maintained including wearing the required uniform and PPE provided
· To co-operate with all team members and undertake all duties in the Restaurant, Hospitality, all Catering Services Areas as requested to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered at all times
· To ensure you are working safely and securely and that your colleagues are doing the same
· Any other reasonable task or duty assigned by the management team
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Cooking and Catering experience is essential
· Certified to either Level 2 or 3 in Food Safety
· HACCAP knowledge
· Customer service skills, being customer focused at all times
· Ability to work under pressure and part of a team.
· Able to communicate in a calm and professional style
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.