ENGIE are recruiting for a Carpenter / Multi-Skilled x 2 working in Erith, DA8 2HX. This is a permanent full time role working Monday to Friday 8:00 - 17:30 with an hour lunch break
. On offer is a competitive salary, company van to be used for business use only and benefits package.
Purpose of the Role:
Carry out repairs, maintenance and major refurbishment work to the homes and properties repaired and maintained by the Company in a multi-skilled environment whilst achieving high standards of customer care and satisfaction.
· To complete high quality repair, maintenance and refurbishment works and deliver high levels of customer service on a daily basis
· Complete Carpentry and multi skilled works in order to complete the job in one visit
· To adhere to all Engie values, policies and procedures.
· To promote the Company’s aims and objectives, to attend work in a presentable manner in accordance with the Company’s dress code.
· Complete any required written or electronic documentation and records including time monitoring to enable the accurate calculation of costs, salary and property information.
· Participate in appropriate vocational/non vocational training courses and attend any appropriate meetings as required.
· To manage holidays/sickness as per Company policies
· To work effectively and positively with the client, customers and stakeholders on a daily basis
· To effectively and proactively assist in supporting the team to achieve KPI’s
· To utilise personal communication and protection equipment effectively and responsibly including the Company’s Vehicle Communication and Tracking System
· Work with all teams and departments within the Company to ensure the delivery of excellent services.
· Work in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety, Fire Safety and Risk Management Policies along with all other legislation, British Standards etc. associated with the role, follow the Company Policies, Procedures and Instructions at all times. For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.co.uk/
What we are looking for:
Skills and abilities:
· Excellent organisational skills
· Current and Valid Full & Clean UK driving licence
· Professional attitude and approach to work
· Ability to competently operate MS office
· Ability to estimate time and materials required to carry out tasks
· Ability to read and comprehend architectural plans Experience:
· Previous carpentry experience necessary
· Previous trades experience
· Up to date relevant industry related knowledge
· Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.