Description de l'offre
ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Caretaker to be based at Sandyford Community Fire Station, Marlborough Way, Tunstall, Staffordshire, ST6 5NZ.
This is a permanent, full time role working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday 0800-1630 and be part of an on call rota which is subject to change depending on business requirements. On offer will be a competitive salary and benefits package dependant on skills and experience. This role will report into the Supervisor.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· Be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations to make certain that all company Health and Safety policies, procedures are adhered to.
· Carry out first line investigations into building faults and isolate / make safe where necessary and arrange referral to engineer or specialist contractor through the Helpdesk.
· Carry out minor maintenance works and planned maintenance tasks.
· Rolling on-call rota, covering all sites, attending emergency events out of hours.
· Completion of audits, ensuring all on site documentation is current and complete
· Snow clearance and gritting in the winter months, providing support to other Fire Stations where required.
· To provide ‘Meet & Greet’ service external Community Groups who utilize the Community Facilities within the Fire Station, to ensure their safety at all times. This will include the set up and tidy away of any required furniture.
· Reporting building misuse or damage to the Supervisor in a timely manner
· Be used to working under pressure, problem solve and to use their initiative when necessary
· Observe the site rules and maintain a smart appearance
· Be prepared to perform any other reasonable duties as requested by the Supervisor or Contracts Manager.
· Understand the operation of the building in order to maintain a positive on-site relationship with customers and be aware of any potential or existing customer dissatisfaction or circumstance and ensure that management are suitably informed in a timely manner.
· Provide cover for holidays, sickness and emergencies when required at all Fire Stations.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· Experience within the FM industry.
· Good Timekeeping and attendance record.
· An outgoing personality with strong customer service focus.
· Proven experience of delivering a high quality service with an eye for detail, and the ability to communicate those expectations to the rest of the team to achieve the same high standards.
· Experience of completing Risk Assessments & Method Statements
· A Full UK driving license is essential.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.