Keepmoat Regeneration are recruiting for Call Centre Administrator's to be based in Watford, WD24 7GP. These are permanent full time role's working 40 hours per week with shift patterns. On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits package.
The ideal applicant will be enthusiastic, confident, resilient, self-motivated with excellent organizational skills. You will have the ability to work both alone and as part of a team, working within diverse groups. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as well as a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
Keepmoat Regeneration, part of the ENGIE Group, is the leading provider of regeneration services in the UK. Keepmoat Regeneration designs, builds, refurbishes and maintains homes, buildings and the facilities, places and spaces that support our communities.
We work in partnership with housing associations, local authorities, the private sector and residents to invest in local communities, strengthen local economies and transform lives.
We specialise in working with public and private sector landowners and landlords, bringing brownfield sites into active use and breathing new life into neighbourhoods across the UK.
We are passionate about maximising the social and economic benefits wherever we work, which is why we employ local people and suppliers and work closely with our residents.
Purpose of the Role:
Responsibility for meeting and setting customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development, and also ensuring that all calls are answered.
· Utilise IT to the full and ensure work is progressed effectively
· Prioritise workload
· Maintain confidentiality of private and confidential information
· Handling customer complaints or enquires
· To provide telephone assistance to clients with query’s
· Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence
· To provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all telephone callers
· To record and convey accurately and at the appropriate time incoming or outgoing messages
· To take accurate facts and contact details for the recipient of the message
· Carry out filing as per standard filing system, keeping files up to date & any hard copies as required
· Monitor internal system to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant person
· Ensure that emails are dealt with appropriately
· Any other reasonable management request For more information about Keepmoat Regeneration please visit:https://www.keepmoatregen.com/
What we are looking for:
· Previous administrator experience
· Previous experience dealing with telephone enquiries
· Outlook efficient
· Educated to GCSE level or equivalent Desirable
· Previous experience of within a customer service role
· Ability to operate MS office (Word & Excel) at an advanced level
· Educated to A Level Standard or equivalent Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Regeneration we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
We offer you:
· Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
· Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
· Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
· Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
· Recognition – We have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for our company.
· Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Keepmoat Regeneration do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Keepmoat Regeneration Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Keepmoat Regeneration Managers.