Description de l'offre
Engie are recruiting for 10 Call Centre Administrator's to be based in Watford, WD24 7GP. These are permanent full time role's working 40 hours per week with shift patterns. On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits package.
The ideal applicants will be enthusiastic, confident, resilient, self-motivated with excellent organizational skills. You will have the ability to work both alone and as part of a team, working within diverse groups. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as well as a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
Purpose of the Role:
Responsibility for meeting and setting customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development, and also ensuring that all calls are answered.
· Utilise IT to the full and ensure work is progressed effectively
· Prioritise workload
· Maintain confidentiality of private and confidential information
· Handling customer complaints or enquires
· To provide telephone assistance to clients with query’s
· Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence
· To provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all telephone callers
· To record and convey accurately and at the appropriate time incoming or outgoing messages
· To take accurate facts and contact details for the recipient of the message
· Carry out filing as per standard filing system, keeping files up to date & any hard copies as required
· Monitor internal system to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant person
· Ensure that emails are dealt with appropriately
· Any other reasonable management request For more information about Keepmoat Regeneration please visit:https://www.keepmoatregen.com/
What we are looking for:
· Previous administrator experience
· Previous experience dealing with telephone enquiries
· Outlook efficient
· Educated to GCSE level or equivalent Desirable
· Previous experience of within a customer service role
· Ability to operate MS office (Word & Excel) at an advanced level
· Educated to A Level Standard or equivalent For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Keepmoat Regeneration do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Keepmoat Regeneration Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Keepmoat Regeneration Managers.