ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Business Analyst to be based in Cobalt Business Park, The Quadrant, 16 The Silverlink N, Newcastle upon Tyne NE27 0BY
This is a fixed term contract for 12 month working full time 37.5 hours hours a week Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm and on offer will be a salary of £37,000 to £40,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience.
The Business Analyst (BA) will report to the Head of Digital Programmes within our North Tyneside contract and act as an ambassador for Engie. Our core aims are to deliver our promises, be transparent in our operations and be responsive in the services we provide.
The BA is expected to understand the current organisational situation, identify future needs and work with the Solutions Architect to facilitate the creation of solutions to help meet those needs, in relation to information and software systems.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· Communicate with stakeholders to understand the needs of organisations;
· Play an active part in our project management process to ensure projects are suitably defined at all stages of the project lifecycle
· Take a leading role in the project definition stage and build strong arguments to justify project execution in line with the project management process
· Demonstrate thought leadership and creativity towards business requirements and help shape our business for the future
· Support the solution architects in developing a solution to meet the requirements
· Play an active part in the Agile development process to ensure new merging requirements are developed as the solution is being delivered
· Be able to operate at a high level and help drive the strategic nature of our business requirements but also drill down to low level requirements that can be easily implemented by the delivery teams
· Play an active part in developing requirements and commercial constraints that shall be built into subcontract arrangements with third parties
· Build a pipeline of opportunities that can help extend our service offerings to our customers
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· A successful track record of leading projects and/or Lean Deployments
· Proven ability to drive through significant change whilst maintaining strong client and internal relationships
· Sound market awareness of the public sector
· Proven ability to perform consistently to tight timescales and with a high degree of visibility
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.