Description de l'offre
ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Business Analyst to be based in Cobalt Business Park, The Quadrant, 16 The Silverlink N, Newcastle upon Tyne NE27 0BY.
This is a fixed term contract for 12 month working full time 37.5 hours hours a week Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm and on offer will be a salary of £37,000 to £40,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience.
The Business Analyst (BA) will report to the Solution Architect within our North Tyneside contract and act as an ambassador for Engie. Our core aims are to delivery our promises, be transparent in our operations and be responsive in the services we provide.
The BA is expected to work with the business to identify functional and non-functional requirements for new IT solutions, with a view to developing the business architecture in line with council’s digital strategy.
The Business Analyst will:
· Communicate with stakeholders to understand the needs of the organisation;
· Play an active part in our project delivery process to ensure requirements are suitably defined and meet the business needs;
· Take a leading role in the project definition stage and build strong arguments to justify the project’s viability;
· Support the Solution Architect;
· Monitor and control requirements during Project Delivery;
· Work with third party suppliers;
· Proactively identify and develop a pipeline of opportunities that can help extend our service offerings to our customers and drive greater business value;
· Assessment of third party offerings against defined business requirements;
· Complete stakeholder management;
· Be a mentor in their field of expertise.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· Experience of performing Business Analysis.
· A successful track record of working with customers to deliver business change and value.
· Experience of working with Public Sector customers.
· Proven ability to perform consistently to tight timescales, with strong attention to detail.
· Strong understanding of Project Delivery methodologies and processes.
· Business Analysis certification desirable.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.