Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Buried Network Design Engineer to be based at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park,London, E15 2GP. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 5:30 pm . On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Project document control & management in line with the company Quality Management System.
· Operate within and adhere to the company Health & Safety policy and procedures.
· Communicate the status of projects and tasks through the departmental reporting structure.
· An attention to detail and a high standard of verbal and written skills.
· A team player with an ability to self-manage and develop projects from an outline brief and specification.
· A keen interest in combined heat and power (CHP) installations, district energy networks and energy saving technology.
· Demonstrated experience in engineering calculations, analysis and problem solving.
· An interest in fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, energy transfer and stress analysis.
· To upkeep and manage project drawing registers For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Qualifications & Experience:
· BEng / BSc Mechanical Engineering Degree (or similar, minimum of a 2:1 standard).
· Approximately Several years of experience in a relevant field or similar role.
· A basic knowledge of relevant standards and an ability to seek, understand and utilise industry knowledge to good effect.
· Experience in producing 3D models and detailed design drawings for buried district heating network installations in AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
· Familiarity with managing work and coordinating to grid reference systems, including ordnance survey maps and utility information.
· Experience with the creation and detailing of Bills of Material for buried network piping systems, chambers and valves.
· A thorough working knowledge of pre-insulated piping systems, buried piping system components and fabrication methods.
· Experience of site visits and surveys to collect data for creating designs and for supporting installation.
· Liaison with both internal and external clients, contractors and suppliers.
· Completion of as-built drawings for record purposes and O&M manuals.
· Writing sub-contractor scopes, specifications and major plant tender documentation.
· Compilation and writing of Operation & Maintenance manual content for delivered designs.
· MEng / MSc Mechanical Engineering Degree (or similar subject).
· Working towards CEng Chartered Engineer status.
· An ability to size and specify valves, instruments and piping components.
· Supplementary safety and industry specific training (such as CSCS card, IOSH, SMSTS, CIBSE and buried piping manufacturer courses).
· Supplementary courses and qualifications in AutoDesk or other industry leading CAD and modelling packages.
· A thorough working knowledge of relevant British Standards and industry specific publications (such as EN 253, EN 489, NJUG, Highways and Street Works documentation).
· Experience in coordinating and utilising the outputs of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), trial hole and Global Positioning System (GPS) surveys.
· Experience in coordinating the surface and volumetric non-destructive testing of buried piping systems.
· Creation of piping and leak detection alarm schematics in 2D AutoCAD.
· Experience in calculating and modelling district network energy flow.
· Experience of site attendance for snagging activities and commissioning support.
· An appreciation and understanding of the Construction & Design Management Regulations 2015.
· Experience of undertaking piping stress analysis using Caesar II or similar. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.