BIM architectural modeller
The working environment
You will be part of the “Buildings” department, positioned within the URBAN Business Line of Tractebel. The department is responsible for all the engineering related to the technical design of nearly all kinds of buildings, including tertiary and residential buildings, hospitals, industrial buildings, sport buildings, …. These projects go from the competition up to final commissioning.
The team counts about 150 engineers, architects, consultants, designers and support, present in Belgium on 4 different sites (Ghent, Hasselt, Brussels and Namur) and in Romania as well. You will be part of our team in Hasselt (45 people).
· You participate in the architectural design/drawings of our projects
· Technical development of the architectural design of a building to create implementation plans (2D and 3D)
· 3D-modelling of the architectural design (REVIT)
· Coordination between the architectural, structural and the technical design
· You are responsible for the timing and the quality of the BIM model
· You work together with colleagues, external partners (such as architects, other design and engineering consultancies, contractors during the construction phase, etc.) and clients in a constructive way.
· You have an international mindset and collaborate with our offices abroad for certain modelling tasks and take the necessary actions to guarantee the required quality
· You have a bachelor degree in architecture or master degree in architectural engineering
· You have 1 - 5 years of experience in BIM modelling
· You have a good knowledge of
· Revit Architecture
· creating components/families
· working in a BIM environment by using clash detection and schedule
· You have strong analytical skills
· You are a good team player
· You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills
· You are flexible and you are a good organiser
· Knowledge of Solibri or Navisworks is a plus
· You are used to MS Office
· You can work autonomously, efficiently to meet personal and general objectives
· You have ability to work remotely within a team spread over 4 sites in Belgium
What we offer
· An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance.
· A stable multidisciplinary work environment where professional growth and development are connected.
· An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
· A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
· You will get a great technical training and support
· You can gain a rich experience due to the wide diversity of our projects
More about Tractebel Belgium
Tractebel was born in Belgium 150 years ago and today is proud to be one of the world’s largest engineering players for energy, water and infrastructure projects. Headquartered in Brussels and present in 33 countries, the company maintains five regional offices and one subsidiary in Belgium, from where more than 1600 staff members provide high-quality engineering and consulting services to private and public clients in the country and across the globe.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
· Posting Date: Sep 26, 2019