Keepmoat Regeneration are recruiting for an Assistant Bid Writer to be based in The Lighthouse, 14 The Quays, Salford M50 3BF. This is a permanent full time role working 08:00 - 16:30 Monday - Thursday and 08:00 - 16:00 Friday. On offer is a competitive salary between £30 - £35,000 per annum depending on skills and experience, company vehicle and benefits package.
Keepmoat Regeneration, part of the ENGIE Group, is the leading provider of regeneration services in the UK. Keepmoat Regeneration designs, builds, refurbishes and maintains homes, buildings and the facilities, places and spaces that support our communities.
We work in partnership with housing associations, local authorities, the private sector and residents to invest in local communities, strengthen local economies and transform lives.
We specialise in working with public and private sector landowners and landlords, bringing brownfield sites into active use and breathing new life into neighbourhoods across the UK.
We are passionate about maximising the social and economic benefits wherever we work, which is why we employ local people and suppliers and work closely with our residents.
Purpose of the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to assist in the process of compiling and producing quality bids and related phases in order to help achieve secured contracts.
· Extract relevant accurate information and requirements from the contract documentation
· Responsible for the timely planning, management and completion of the allocated sections of bid & tender submissions
· Compilation of relevant supplementary information to be included where requested
· Carry out the formatting and tidying of submissions ensuring consistent presentation in line with company templates and style guides
· Identifying opportunities to enhance and improve the process whilst sharing best practice with the team
· Updating and maintaining a library of company standard tender documentation
· Maintaining records relating to submissions and successes for the team
· Helping to develop internal and external relationships with individuals associated with the bid process in order to become skilled at creating quality bids
· Develop a creative approach to the writing and presentation of bids
· Provide assistance in the reviewing of submissions against the client requirements and for quality and accuracy
· Develop and maintain a good level of market intelligence, legislative requirements and best practice in order to assist in the creation of winning bids
· Preparing submission documents in the company format ready for submission
· Ensure the documents are completed to the standard required
· Have a clear understanding and interpretation of the questions within the PQQ and tender documents
· Be able to construct relevant answers which clearly answer the clients question and portray the company in the best possible light
· Ensure accuracy and up to date information is placed in all tender and PQQ documents
· Ensure the quality of the response meets the company standards
· Obtaining, sharing and implementing feedback on bids
· Attending Monthly forum meetings as required
· Any other reasonable management request For more information about Keepmoat Regeneration please visit:https://www.keepmoatregen.com/
What we are looking for:
· Keen interest and awareness of bid management
· Current construction industry knowledge
· Comfortable with interview and presentation situations
· Social Housing Knowledge/Experience
· Previous experience within a Bid Writing or Market Research role Skills and abilities
· High level of interpersonal skills
· The ability to develop relationships with operational leaders
· Able to communicate at all levels
· Established written communication and presentation skills Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Regeneration we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
We offer you:
· Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
· Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
· Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
· Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
· Recognition – We have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for our company.
· Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Keepmoat Regeneration do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Keepmoat Regeneration Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Keepmoat Regeneration Managers.