ENGIE are recruiting for an Apprentice Administrator to be based at Birmingham, B44 0AY . This is a 12 months apprenticeship role, working full time, at 40 hours per week. On offer is a salary in line with the National Minimum Wage, relevant to the age of the successful person.
Reporting into the Office Manager. The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the relevant department as required.
The successful candidate will be working toward a Business Administration level 2 qualification.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Arrange and where necessary participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities
· Manage, organise and update relevant data using the relevant applications
· General office duties, e.g. filing, printing, photocopying
· Receiving and collating information generated through the department
· Maintaining the stationary supply
· Reception and telephone responsibility as and when required
· Additional duties as stated in the departmental duties list
· Any other reasonable management request
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous experience within an admin-based role
· Dealing with telephone enquiries
· Computer literate with MS Office
· Excellent orginisational skills
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Jun 17, 2019