ENGIE are recruiting for two experienced Mobile Air Conditioning Engineers to be based around London working within the M25. This is a permanent, full time role working approx 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive industry salary plus call-out allowance, and first class benefits package.
Main duties/responsibilities will include:
· Accountable for ensuring all Environmental/Temperature Control rooms and equipment are available for end users, keeping down times to an absolute minimum during breakdownsFault find on all A/C units, refrigeration systems and chiller plants on site.
· Ensure the site's F-Gas logbook is kept up to date, and all losses, recoveries and additions are recorded appropriately.
· Ensure all GWPs and CO2e's are calculated and leak checks are carried out at the correct frequencies.
· Be responsible for the maintenance and operational upkeep of portable and fixed refrigeration leak detection equipment.
· Plan, oversee and work with all subcontractors during service visits associated with Refrigeration systems.
· Recover, repair, pressure test, vacuum dehydrate, charge and re-commission A/C units as required.
· Responsibilities will also include being a member of the on-call rota for the contract.
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under "employee sign in" to apply for this role.
Qualifications, Skills or Required Experience:
· Recognised EITB or CITB apprenticeship or other similar approved training or further education qualifications in an appropriate discipline
· Minimum air conditioning engineer qualifications to NVQ level 2
· Previous experience in a similar position
· Must have C&G award in 2079-11 F-Gas Cat1 and ODS regulations
· L8 Awareness
· Recognised Health and Safety Qualification, such as NEBOSH / IOSH would be advantageous
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Jan 4, 2021