Administrator - Luton
Keepmoat Regeneration are recruiting for an Administrator to be based in 950 Capability Green, Luton LU1 3LU. This is a permanent full time role working office hours. On offer is a competitive salary between £20,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on skills and experience plus benefits package.
The ideal applicant will have excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on more than one project at a time. They will effectively manage time in order to work to and meet tight deadlines. With a professional attitude and approach to work they will also have the ability to process information from more than one source.
Keepmoat Regeneration, part of the ENGIE Group, is the leading provider of regeneration services in the UK. Keepmoat Regeneration designs, builds, refurbishes and maintains homes, buildings and the facilities, places and spaces that support our communities.
We work in partnership with housing associations, local authorities, the private sector and residents to invest in local communities, strengthen local economies and transform lives.
We specialise in working with public and private sector landowners and landlords, bringing brownfield sites into active use and breathing new life into neighbourhoods across the UK.
We are passionate about maximising the social and economic benefits wherever we work, which is why we employ local people and suppliers and work closely with our residents.
Purpose of the Role:
To provide an effective administrative service to the Strategic office and Design team, ensuring the smooth running of the strategic office and systems. To be a Contracts Administrator in a Construction Company operating in the Housing, Education or New Build Market. To utilize the in house systems in place where possible.
· Utilise IT to the full and ensure work is progressed effectively
· Prioritise workload
· Maintain confidentiality of private and confidential information
· Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence
· Save all typed work to correct file on system - EDMS
· Carry out filing as per standard filing system, keeping files up to date using the electronic document management system (EDMS) & any hard copies as required
· Monitor and review all contract files to ensure procedures are being followed and files are up to date
· Stock check (if applicable)
· Ensure that client information for handover is collated
· Prepare resident handover packs
· Monitor internal system (data pro) to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant person
· Monitor EDMS system to ensure that this is being used effectively
· Ensure that emails are dealt with appropriately
· Ensure that controlled documents are recorded appropriately (Gas, Elec certs etc)
· Manage Evision system for Consultants
· Manage consultant payment process
· Any other reasonable management request For more information about Keepmoat Regeneration please visit:https://www.keepmoatregen.com/
What we are looking for:
· Previous administrator experience
· Ability to competently operate MS office (Outlook, Word & Excel) Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Regeneration we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
We offer you:
· Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
· Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
· Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
· Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
· Recognition – We have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for our company.
· Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Keepmoat Regeneration do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Keepmoat Regeneration Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Keepmoat Regeneration Managers.