ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for an Administrator to be based at Altofts Road, Normanton, West Yorkshire, WF6 2XA.
This is a permanent, part time role working 25 hours a week Monday to Friday 10.00am to 3.00pm hours a week and on offer will be a salary of £11,732 to £12,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience. This role will report into the Facilities Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· Assist in the arrangement of temporary cover for vacant shifts, ensuring that Schools and Cleaning Management are kept informed of the situation. Keep up to date diary of cover.
· Take calls for onward communication to management and staff.
· Collect employee timesheets and pass for processing in a timely manner.
· Raise purchase orders for the contract via the ENGIE Coupa purchasing system.
· Coordinate the recovery and repair of broken cleaning equipment, maintaining an up to date log of equipment in operation including PAT records.
· Maintain the employee records of employees and casual staff.
· Administer the recruitment of new cleaning staff including comprehensive data spreadsheets.
· Order uniform and maintain records of stock levels.
· Be responsible for the production of accurate and timely reports regarding the operational performance of the cleaning service
· Be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
· Act as a point of contact for Council and Schools customers providing effective and efficient service, understanding their business operations and objectives.
· Understand and adhere to the service requirements of the Council.
· Complete all contract administration tasks in line with financial reporting periods, collating all relevant documentation to enable the timely submission of invoices to clients.
· Monitor the performance of the contract and support the Cleaning Management to achieve KPIs
· Record details of DBS and send renewals in a timely manner to ensure no gap in issue.
· Update training matrix with details of tool box talks.
· Log details of near miss/incident reports before passing to Managers.
· Take minutes and create agenda for monthly Team meetings, including register.
· Generate annual leave cards for all new starters, and current staff annually.
· Ensure all documentation is current and up to date. Generate copies for stock files.
· Sending group text messages to staff via message bird as required.
· Resolving routine issues as they arise from colleagues and clients.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· Flexibility to a changing workload and priorities
· Ability to work as part of a team or be organised to be able to work individually
· Knowledge of HR Administration is desirable.
· Good track record of experience in a customer focused environment
· Willingness to learn and adapt to new policies and procedures
· Ability to work under pressure
· Sound organisational prioritisation skills
· Financially aware
· Good numeracy and verbal/written communication skills are essential
· Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel
· Good GCSE grades (or equivalent) in English and Maths For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.