ENGIE are recruiting for a Account Administrator to be based in Speke, L24 9HJ. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £18,000 to £21,000 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience .
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:00am until 5:00pm.
Reporting in to the Account Manager, The Account Administrator role is responsible for providing administrative support to the Contracts function.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Excellent communication skills, including answering telephone calls, communicating with Engineers, Customers, suppliers and sub-contractors as and when required
· Assigning work to soft services providers to ensure all consumables, waste, window cleaning, Pest Control, contractual obligations are met fully
· Collating meter readings, chasing engineers for completion, and associated reporting
· Generating and assigning PPM (Preventative Planned Maintenance) jobs on the CAFM system and arrange Sub-Contractors to visit site to carry out necessary work.
· Ensuring Sub-contractor Planner is accurately maintained at all times
· Raising Purchase Orders and receipting invoices with meticulous attention to detail
· Problem solving – assisting with operational problems and finding a resolution through CAFM systems, Coupa, SAP, Magellan etc
· Assisting the Account Manager with all aspects of the operation including booking travel, organising meetings, completing Spreadsheets and writing performance reports
· Proficient IT skills; with the ability to use various computer packages proficiently, including, SAP, Planon, Coupa, Word and Excel.(Training on SAP/Planon & Coupa). Also accessing and updating Customers Portals
· The role will include occasional requirements to travel
· Other administrative duties as required to support business needs
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous Administration experience
· Experience within an FM industry
· Experience of raising invoices and purchase orders
· Minute Taking Experience
· Performance reports
· Proficient user of MS Office Applications including Word and Excel
· Ideally a working knowledge of SAP, Planon and Coupa, although training will be given
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· High attention to detail
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
“if you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview . ”
· Posting Date: Jul 10, 2019