ENGIE are recruiting for a AC Engineer working on a MOPAC contract, to be based in
Canary Wharf, E14 5LB, and working within M25 (predominately Central and South London). This is a permanent, full time role working on a night shift rota from Monday - Friday. On offer is a competitive salary and our standard, high quality benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Installation and operation of engineering equipment in line with operational requirements of the sites; this includes but not limited to: Control systems, Split Units, AHU, VRV’s, Chillers, Pressurisation Units, BMS.
· Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge of H & S & environmental regulations.
· Diagnose fault-find, debug and commission systems, utilising appropriate technical skills and system knowledge.
· Monitor and assess ongoing machine/ facility performance, through PPM programme as appropriate, identifying any additional works required to meet fit for purpose standards.
· Confer with engineering manager and personnel to implement and ensure operating procedures are met, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information to the area manager and/or Suppliers.
· To participate on call-out as defined by the rota: this may include completing tasks outside of the HVAC & A/C skill-set
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· City and Guilds refrigeration and Air Conditioning (6187) Level 2
· City and Guilds 2079 - F-Gas
· Experience working on Split units, AHU, VRV’s and chillers.
· Experience of working within Facilities Management.
· A current driving licence.
· Candidates will be required to be cleared to CTC clearance level.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Ability to measure, work to plans, drawing up RAMS, read technical drawings and communicate, present and report technical information as appropriate.
· Sound knowledge of Health & Safety including risk assessment & working safely with equipment.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Jul 30, 2019