ENGIE are recruiting for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to be based in No. 1 Leeds, 26 Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS12 1BE. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
Working as part of the Infrastructure & Operations Team this role will have responsibility for ensuring all Infrastructure and Processing Services responsibilities are met for UK BU supported Servers. This service is responsible for providing 3rd line technical support, Windows Systems based operating systems implementation of and adherence to security policy, system availability.
· 3rd line support of Server related Incidents within agreed SLA’s
· Perform systems administration activities such as performance tuning and data management
· Interfacing directly with all service delivery teams on site
· Creation, update and maintenance of the technical knowledge base and documentation
· Providing technical support and mentoring to other members of the team
· Perform upgrades to and installations of new servers
· Citrix & Windows system set up and administration
· On call responsibilities within a pressurised support environment
· Solo site attendance for problem resolution
· Implementation of a scheduled program of patching & firmware/software upgrades For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· In depth practical knowledge of a wide range of Microsoft products:
· Microsoft Windows Server – All Versions
· Citrix Xenapp 6.5 /7.15,
· VMWare vSphere, NSX, VSAN, LogInsight, vRealize
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview.
· Posting Date: Sep 25, 2019