Renewable hydrogen (produced from water electrolysis) is central to ENGIE’s strategy driven by decarbonization, decentralization and digitalization. Our ambition is to become a major player in renewable hydrogen being at the forefront of global transformations in the industry, mobility and tertiary sectors. We want to scale up the Hydrogen economy.
ENGIE is uniquely placed to deliver on these objectives. Our worldwide presence, strong industrial capabilities and local anchorage as well as a deep know-how in both gas and power management, including midstream infrastructure operations, such as storage, allow us develop integrated solutions for our customers all across the value chain (from renewable hydrogen production by water electrolysis of renewable energies, storage, transportation, distribution and services to end users).
Our ambition is to become a renewable hydrogen major present worldwide providing its customers with integrated zero-carbon solutions based on renewable H2.
We develop solutions for industrials (using hydrogen in their processes) and territories looking for carbon free solutions (H2 as a fuel for mobility, flexibility solutions for the local energy system…).
- Our passion stems from the desire to preserve our planet for next generations, knowing that Hydrogen should contribute for 20% of the CO2 emissions required to achieve the 2°C goal. Our ambition is to make it happen now at industrial scale, through concrete affordable renewable based hydrogen solutions.
H2 BU is :
- a young and lean business unit activating very large external & internal networks of people and competencies on many geographies around the world.
- Multi-localized with people based closed to the fields of actions. We have already developed a portfolio of projects in various countries such as Chile, Australia, Netherlands, France.
- organized on roles basis, and the delivery of the strategic roadmap is organized in a project mode with ST objectives.
It allows each partner to express his leadership, handle new responsibilities and work on very different type of subjects, where the contribution of everyone is key to come up with solutions that do not exist today. .
H2 BU offers you a unique playground to express your talents, bring your curiosity, creativity and courage. and grow yourself by experiencing new and very diverse areas. Our DNA is definitely an agile culture:
- we are customer oriented, by co-building tailor-made solutions adapted to their problems
- we are daring: we investigate new topics by imagining innovative, sustainable and profitable solutions
- we promote innovation by developing collaborative working methods based on "test and learn"
- We truly care about the environment and improving the quality of people's lives
- We promote the collective support , by strengthening the culture of feedback
Do you want to live a unique adventure, working in a fast-growing BU and market?
Poste et missions:
Purpose: Support Business development /GSP team in Singapore.
- Financial modeling and financial analysis
- Information collection for a hydrogen “heat-map study” for Australia (contacting relevant agencies, online research, coordinating with ENGIE colleagues in Australia).
- More generally, market intelligence and database for Australia, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Singapore, both from government agencies and private companies.
- Events/conferences presence: attend on behalf of ENGIE certain important events in Australia and elsewhere in Asia Pacific, to share our views and network.
You want to share and/or develop?
- Creative thinking: be able to suggest innovative solutions to everyday problems Self-starter state of mind
- The ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve problems with little initial information or direction and with varying degrees of ambiguity
- Team players partners culture
- Demonstrate empathy and respect for people
- Develop authentic relationships, through generous listening and straight talk
You prepare a degree in Engineering, Business, finance or a related degree
If possible, you have good financial modeling skills
You are a fast learner and able to upskill yourself quickly on new topics
Creative and bold
Passionate about entrepreneurship
You are a native/Fluent English speaker; French or Asia Pacific language (Japanese etc) would be a plus
having lived in Australia (or elsewhere in Asia Pacific) before is a plus