I am looking for a person with a strong interested in the startup/social enterprise world, loving food & proactive to grow the business altogether!
You’ll be given lots of responsibility from day 1 and will quickly build your skills in daily operations, sales and communication. This internship is a unique opportunity to gain insights into a new venture during the very start.
The company is based at the Impact Hub of Westminster, a dynamic work environment in central London (coworking space next to Piccadilly/Charing Cross station). It will be a part time internship (flexible hours).
• Building great relationships with current customers
• Expanding the customer base (new business models to implement)
• Benchmark & market analysis
• Refine the communication strategy
• Interview of local producers
• Publishing posts and articles on social media
The criteria number one is the enthusiasm about learning how to grow a business and have an interest in the core activities of Elysia.
Incentives according to the quality of the work and commission on sales will be offered.
Please, send us your CV & let us know why you’d like the internship & why you’d be a good fit. Thank you! Application end the 30th of September. Candidates must be available to start immediately.