We are looking for Property Inventory Clerks on freelance self-employed position. We are busy property inventory firm based in Northwest London and we cover all London area.
If you are looking for rewarding, straight forward and well paid opportunity this job could be just what you are looking for. This is an opportunity to further your career as a Property Inventory Clerk.
This work involves flexible hours/days. You can choose your own working days. However, you must be available to work a minimum of 2 days per week and in some cases on short notice.
As an inventory clerk you will be expected to travel all over London and
compile very detailed reports on the items, descriptions and conditions of properties.
You will receive a percentage commission from each report’s fee (averages £40 per booking) and will be able to work in a flexible Hours. Our best clerks are allocated between 2-3 bookings per day.
• You will need to be IT literate (Word and Basic Excel) and have the use of a computer, Internet and a printer.
• You will also be required to provide your own camera and Dictaphone.
• You will need access to a printer and the Internet at home.
• You will need to be well presented and professional at all times.
• You will need to be organised and reliable.
• You will be required to carry out Inventories, Check Outs, Check Ins and Inspections.
This is a freelance self-employed position; therefore, you will be required to pay your own taxes.
If you enjoy working flexible hours then get in touch with your CV and outlining your previous work experience as an inventory clerk. Please reply with a sample report created by you.
Look forward to hearing from you.