As a temp accountant, you will be responsible for the revenue accounts reconciliation, monitoring of deferred revenue and accounts receivable and preparing the weekly sales stas.
To accomplish your tasks you will work closely with other functional areas and other EF companies around the world. You will work closely with other team members as a key contributor in monthly, quarterly and annual closing procedures.
We are searching for an ambitious, highly driven and enthusiastic accountant with a flair for numbers and attention to detail to join our finance team in London. EF is a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial company which is looking for independent responsible personalities with an international mindset.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 43,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever. EF is an equal opportunities employer.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Finance/ Economics or similar.
• Prior experience in the accounting field is not required but is considered an advantage
• Competence in MS Excel with exposure to advanced formulas and functions a plus.
• Excellent level of English, additional languages are considered an advantage.
• An energetic highly motivated personality with a positive attitude.
• Detail oriented, deadline driven and have an analytical mindset.
• Independent worker who also enjoys contributing to a team
• Flexible and able to multitask.