Description de l'offre
Edge of Belgravia is looking for a systematic and organised sales intern to support the firm's growth. The duration of the internship is 6 months (ideally longer depending on the candidate) and salary £1000 per month with a discretionary bonus relating to performance. Could result in full-time offer depending on candidate and situation.
The candidate should start at the beginning of July.
Edge of Belgravia is a fast growing housewares brand launched in London in 2010. The idea is art for the kitchen and the firm strives to develop housewares with pioneering futuristic design. The offices are based on St James Square, London.
The role is independent with meetings/ follow-up / guidance with the CEO twice per day. The role is varied but the main tasks include:
1. Take over existing sales relationships and generate sales from them (Worldwide)
2. Take responsibility for the admin around sales and follow-up on orders and invoices.
3. Contact new clients and generate sales as well as tracking the progress of the sales staff.
Working hours: – 10.00 -19.00 or as required to complete what needs to be done.
The intern will gain valuable insight into the running of a fast-growing housewares company, practical knowledge of sales and learn to be organised and efficient.
Key traits appreciated for the role:
• Positive and enthusiastic – tries to find solutions to problems
• Systematic and organised –takes notes and makes lists
• Patient and tenacious –is not discouraged by set-backs and rejection
• Self-starter and proactive – does not need constant supervision
• Good writing skills – masters formal English without being dull
• Familiarity with Excel, word and powerpoint