* Research relevant individuals and content for conferences/seminars
* Produce analytical summaries of target topics, countries and individuals
* Assist in preparation of brochure and marketing copy
* Work closely with the sales and marketing teams
* Reach targets and deliver on the commercial aims of the conference
* Update contacts database
* Able to multi-task, do activities outside of your core job role and help other team members whenever required.
*The ability to demonstrate research and commercial acumen is an absolute must, and a candidate with research/content led sales experience is preferable.
* It is extremely important to have someone that is aware of the workings of a business.
* Must have a strong, confident phone manner.
* The candidate must be fully proficient in spoken and written English.
*Good PowerPoint and Excel skills
*Ability to work in a team
*Excellent networking and relationship building skills
*Tenacity and confidence
*High attention to detail
*Ability to work with tight deadlines
*Reliable - you do what you say you will do
*A follow-upper - you're not afraid to chase
*Respect the client and the company