Description de l'offre
Summary of position: working on a practical basis in a UK incoming tour operator the trainee will work primarily within the Admin/IT department.
- Assist Admin/IT department when needed
- To deal with colleagues’ requests on all levels
- Answer emails
- Help with office procurement
- Research via internet
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Fluency in English
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
- Able to “think outside the box”
- Excellent written oral and interpersonal communication/relationship-building and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and self-directed
- Excellent time-management
- Possesses strong proficiency in MS Office applications
Preferred Skills and experience
- Hospitality/Travel industry background would be a plus
À propos de E-Voyages Group
E-voyages Group is the leading incoming tour operator for tailor made experiences in United Kingdom and Ireland. Our ambition is to find a unique solution for each of our clients, fitting all their requirements and allowing their customers to enjoy a memorable trip to one of our destinations.
Our 55 multilingual travel experts are committed to work in the most professional, confidential and original manner.