The E-Car team are currently seeking a highly motivated and professionally-minded Marketing Intern to support the Marketing Manager in realising targets related to membership numbers and utilisation of the fleet. The successful candidate will take responsibility for activities such as creation/editing of web pages, email marketing, briefing and liaising with external designers, assisting at numerous launches and events, social media updates, drafting press releases/blog posts and general assistance around the office.
There will be the opportunity to experience all aspects of the rapid growth phase of a social venture in the energy/transport sector, specifically end-to-end participation in the planning, development, and implementation of new schemes.
The role is a contracted, 3-month internship with the potential for a full-time, permanent position dependent upon performance.
Potential candidates will come from a variety of backgrounds but will be expected to exhibit the following common characteristics:
- Interest and passion within the field of marketing, with supporting experience such as formal qualification and/or relevant employment
- A strong understanding and demonstrable experience in the digital field- basic HTML skills, email marketing and social media experience will be essential for this role
- Creative thinking with an appreciation for design and user-experience
- Appreciation and understanding of the principles behind the transition to a more energy-efficient, less carbon intensive economy (preferred but not essential)
- Strong sector interest in one or more areas of E-Car focus (e.g. Low Carbon Transport, Community Engagement or Social Entrepreneurship)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain productive relationships
- Excellent oral and written skills (fluency in English essential)
- Attention to detail combined with an accurate, succinct and professional writing style
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
For more information please see here: http://bit.ly/ECarInternJuly